Ad PartnersNEW JOB POSTING Special Instructions: Job Duties:
- Picks orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Packs orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Operates shipping system (if assigned) rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Receives incoming product as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. This can include loading, unloading, counting, verifying, putting away and collecting data
- Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
- Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
- Knowledgeable with all applicable warehouse operational and quality procedures
- Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
- Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
- Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance performance
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required (ask Liz if you find someone without, they are open to them completing a program while working) must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Operates automated carts and other such machinery
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of Polaris product and parts preferred
- Prior forklift experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
Detailed contact information will be available after a booking is confirmed!
This is an agent profile created from User Submission. This is listed as demo.
Please note that the option to publish NEW registered users as agents is disabled on demo website.