Ad PartnersNEW JOB POSTING Special Instructions: Job Duties:
- Picks orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Packs orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Operates shipping system (if assigned) rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Receives incoming product as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. This can include loading, unloading, counting, verifying, putting away and collecting data
- Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
- Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
- Knowledgeable with all applicable warehouse operational and quality procedures
- Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
- Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
- Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance performance
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required (ask Liz if you find someone without, they are open to them completing a program while working) must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Operates automated carts and other such machinery
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of Polaris product and parts preferred
- Prior forklift experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
Detailed contact information will be available after a booking is confirmed!
This career allows you to basically set your own destiny, that’s what attracted me. The possibilities are endless as a real estate agent. Some people are happy selling 3 houses a year, others are happy selling 300 houses a year. So yeah, it can be a good life.